US Department of the Air Force: The Department of the Air Force offers qualified applicants the opportunity to be hired through direct hire authority for certain occupations. According to this recruitment process is done for those individuals in the public sector who do not already have federal status. To learn more about DHA, information and to locate current DHA opportunities within the Arts family, applicants are encouraged to visit the Air Force Civilian Service’s “Direct Hire Job Board” for additional information and to apply.
US Air Force Careers Jobs for Information and Arts Family Apply Online
Department of the Air Force – Agency-wide This job opportunity announcement (JOA) develops a pool of qualified candidates by adopting a strategic approach to recruitment. Consideration for direct appointment is given when vacancies become available by ensuring a streamlined and efficient recruitment process to meet the needs of the agency.
US Department of the Air Force Information and Arts Family Jobs
|Starting Date for Apply
|30 November 2022
|Closing Date for Apply
|29 November 2023
- $20,172 – $146,757 per year
- Salary is dependent upon duty location, grade, step, and locality pay
- Pay scale & grade
- NH 1 – 4
- MANY vacancies in the following locations:
- Location Negotiable After Selection, United States
- Remote job
- Telework eligible
- Travel Required
- Not required
- Relocation expenses reimbursed
- Appointment type
- Multiple Appointment Types
- Work schedule
- Multiple Schedules
- Service Competitive
- Promotion Potential
- None Job family (Series)
- 1001 General Arts And Information
- 1015 Museum Curator
- 1035 Public Affairs
- 1040 Language Specialist
- 1084 Visual Information
- Supervisory status
- Security clearance
- Not Required
- Drug test
- Announcement number
- Control number
Information and Arts Family Jobs in US Air Force Requirements Conditions of Employment
- The candidate must be a US citizen.
- The telework applicant’s request may be accepted.
- PCS cost has been approved.
- The actual circumstances of the completed form determine the security clearance criteria. The applicant’s places of employment were not compromised.
- On the Air Force Civilian Services LinkedIn website, it is now possible to find out the applicant’s actual duty location. Random drug testing may be conducted depending on the position the applicant is applying.
- Depending on the position, the applicant may be required to possess some supervisory skills. The possibility of promotion was approved on the basis of the post filled.
- For more information about Air Force direct recruitment options, visit the official website.
How to US Air Force Information and Arts Family Apply Now
- For additional information on Direct Recruitment opportunities in the Air Force, please click on the official website link given below
Agency Contact Information:-
- Total Force Service Center
- [email protected]
550 C Street West
JBSA Randolph AFB, TX 78150
Important Links for USA Air Force Recruitment
Conclusion: In short, the Federal Aviation Administration has invited employees to apply for Employee Requested Reassignment (ERR) for 2101 technical operations positions. This opportunity is not related to promotion. With a rich history spanning 60 years, the FAA is instrumental in shaping aviation, creating a safe, reliable and efficient air transportation system. Qualified applicants with experience in technology systems management and aviation systems are encouraged to apply.