United States Air Force: This is an ACWA Assessment Test for a previous Public Notice. Do Not apply to this posting unless you have received an email invitation to do so. Persons who apply without invitation will not be reviewed or referred for consideration and will not receive notification of such.
To find additional information on “What Is DHA” and to view and/or apply to current DHA opportunities listed on the Air Force Civilian Service’s “Direct Hire Job Board”, please click here. The U.S. Air Force has a history of using our Best-In-Class Inventory System to save time, improve inventory accuracy, and reduce shortages and lost inventory within their bases. The Barcode Based System provides the flexibility to manage inventory worldwide, automate records, import/export required documents, and provide real-time data to the Air Force chain of command to assist in determining operational / mission readiness.
To maintain accurate records Air Force supply activities are required to take annually scheduled physical inventories. Our Inventory System for the Air Force assists with this task immensely by automating the process and using barcode labels. Airmen can simply scan every barcode label and the system will identify any discrepancy.
Job Details for United States Air Force
The primary purpose of this position is to develop broad-gauged individuals who can deal effectively with change and complexity within the Air Force environment as it relates to their career field. Performs a variety of continuing inventory management tasks requiring analytical, judgment, procedural, and technical skills.
Assists higher-graded specialists in developing specific portions of inventory management support projects or analytical and evaluative studies; exchanges factual information; and provides support to others representing the organization. Uses automated information technology (IT) capabilities, such as databases, systems, and computer-generated products, to perform continuing routine inventory management duties. Performs special assignments in keeping with the formal training plan.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT – DHA/EHA ACWA Assessment GS-2010-5
- Qualifications requirements are not listed on this public notice as this notice is not posted for applications for employment. If you are interested in applying to the DHA public notice for this series, it is located on www.USAJobs.gov under this public notice number: AFMC-10380913-DHA-GS2010-CM
- Education requirements are not listed on this public notice as this notice is not posted for applications for employment. Please refer to the Qualifications section if interested in applying to the DHA public notice for this series.
- Starting Date: 16 February 2023.
- Last Date: 15 February 2024.
How You Will Be Evaluated
- If selected for this ACWA-covered series, you will be required to complete and pass the ACWA assessment test in the stated timeframe on your email invitation to receive a firm job offer.
- This Public Notice is for an ACWA-covered series at the GS-07 grade level with a two-grade interval promotion potential. If selected for an ACWA-covered series and grade, you will receive an email invitation with a link to this announcement and will be required to complete the online questionnaire and pass the ACWA assessment test to obtain a firm job offer.
- Due to current system restrictions, the promotion potential listed is not accurate. Promotion potential levels will vary depending on the position, grade, and location. If selected for a position, promotion potential should be discussed with the Human Resources staff member at the time of tentative job offer.
- General Schedule Salary Table for “Rest of US” (RUS), without locality, was used to indicate the salary in this announcement, salaries may vary depending upon the location selected. Please refer to the Salary Tables link for more information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/2018/general-schedule/
- Link to GS Qualifications for additional information: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Occupational-Series
How to Apply
- The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on 02/15/2024
Features of our Air Force Inventory System
- Worldwide Air Force Inventory tracking.
- Custom reports that evaluate inventory.
- Import Easily Air Force Inventory Data.
- Categorize Raw Materials, WIP, and Finished Goods.
- Generate Configurable Inventory reports to replicate Air Force forms/documents.
- Elimination of Unexpected Stock Shortages.
Department of the Air Force
The United States Air Force has issued an invitation-only job notice for an Inventory Management position, specifically the DHA/EHA ACWA Assessment GS-2010-5 series. This notice emphasizes the importance of receiving an email invitation before applying and highlights the benefits of their advanced inventory system. While specific qualifications and educational requirements are not listed, interested individuals are directed to the relevant job posting on www.USAJobs.gov for further details. The notice also mentions the need to pass an ACWA assessment test if selected and provides essential information on salary and application deadlines.